December 11, 2013

An Easy Treat

Hello, friends,

I hope your week is chugging along agreeably.

Last week my friend Tricia, who figures often in this blog, sent me a cookie recipe. It turned out to be so good it seems selfish not to share it.

Here are the ingredients:

You're right, there is no flour in that picture. It calls for

1  cup peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg
1 cup chocolate chips.

The sugar got shoved behind something. I swear a picture was taken of the bowl but it didn't show up on the camera. I mixed it all together with a spoon.

Drop on a parchment lined baking sheet:
Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes.
These aren't fancy, but boy, are they good! Plus, easy to whip up at a moment's notice since the ingredients are things you might mostly have on hand.

Enjoy!

Michele

No comments: