December 7, 2015

Yule see

Hello, all,

Today, being wiped out from my Manna stint, here's just a brief example of how I upgrade the ordinary elements of life for the month of December. Outside, as many of the pots as can be are switched into more festive containers, like these.
The little tree is in a bright green container, while the Christmas cactus has a gift tag to welcome any visitors.
One succulent is nestled into a bright reindeer pot.
The little tree again.
I got this square container with scalloped edges after the holidays one year for almost nothing. 
Another one in a bucket with pierced detail around the edge. I have a bunch of these pails because my daughters have given them to me several times and they do come in handy, that's for sure. 

It's fun to put touches in less expected places than the more predictable areas, like a tree, centerpiece and conventional sites, so including the plants out front is an easy extra effort. 

Have a great evening.

Michele

No comments: