February 24, 2016

Mini Project on Wednesday

Hello, friends, I hope your weeks are going well. Today was the haircut appointment that had to be cancelled a couple of weeks ago when we rushed out of town  when my brother-in-law had a massive stroke. Since today is senior citizen day and there is one near the beauty shop, you can probably guess where this is going. Most of the items are for ebay, but this tiny piece for $2.99 for me. 
I have several other hand made whatnot shelves similar to this one, but it is the smallest. It was pretty rough. 
An application of this near magic elixir made a huge difference, though:
See the dramatic difference? Cotton-tipped swabs got in the scrolls very neatly.
Hanging in the living room. It's not crooked on the wall, I swear, it must have been operator error by the hand holding the camera, oops! Anyway, I think it's cute and a good place to set a little ornament or seasonal decor. The charming couple circa 1930 probably won't stay, since they aren't related to us. 

That's all I've got for Wednesday. Have a good one.

Michele

No comments: