April 1, 2016

It's that time of the year again,

when spring makes it impossible to ignore dirt and mess one minute more. Like this, for example:


or this:
Some of this is from cats knocking things down, but mostly it stems from me trying to find an outfit to wear to church on Easter. So today I stayed home and worked away at this mess. Now, there is:

Looking straight in. 


Left side, upper.


Left side, lower.

Right side, upper.


Right side lower.

After all the sorting, culling and rearranging the space was vacuumed. I even hung some things on the walls. 

A cheery tulip picture by the window, and:

the metal plaque with a crown on it above the door. And that's how Friday went at our house. Now I'm tired but still left with things to do, drat it. Better get busy. 

Have a wonderful weekend.

Michele


2 comments:

Tricia said...

So you did survive the Great Closet Cleaning! The "after" pics look great -- with decor, even!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Michele ~ looks like you've been busy! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my post today. For some reason I didn't receive it in my email but I did see it ;) Have a lovely week!