June 17, 2013

Let the Games Begin!

Hi, friends,

I hope your week is off to a good start. Mine is, and it isn't. I did a lot of heavy cleaning in the kitchen today, which left me worn out. The good news is something got done. The bad news is that isn't everything, not at all. Sigh. 

Anyway, today I thought to share with you some little goodies picked up at thrift shops at different times, but the same idea. First:
Tabletop croquet, how cute is that? All the pieces were in original packaging inside. I love the wooden box with lid that slides off, too.

A little later what appeared but  its smaller cousin:
Ring Toss, also in a wooden box. These could be so cute as part of a table setting for a child's party or other event, don't you think?  They couldn't be set up in here because of nosy cats who would undoubtedly try to start a game of their own and lose the pieces, but maybe the fairy garden could use some summer sport. 

Are you drawn to little things too?

TTYL,
Michele

1 comment:

Art and Sand said...

So cute. I an a sucker for wooden boxes.