July 21, 2015

A little lemonade

Hey, there. I hope your day is going well and isn't as hot and humid as Houston. 

A while back a bag of assorted wooden doll furniture turned up in a thrift shop. I thought it might sell on ebay, but was wrong.
There are two chairs, a dining table, a stool and my favorite, the floor lamp. Since it's still here, why not use it myself?

Here is a stuffed mouse enjoying the ambiance.
A comfy sofa, side chair for guests and a lamp--what else does a mouse need?

I've got to run off to change clothes soon. Tonight we're celebrating Mr. B's birthday a day late, since the restaurant isn't open on Monday. Which we found out last year when we tried there for mine in January. Thus the quickie today.

Take it easy!
Michele


1 comment:

Rue said...

Happy Birthday to Mr. B! I don't know why no one bought the doll furniture... I think it's cute :)

xo,
rue