February 10, 2015

Lights, flowers. . . Mo' BoHo

Hello, everyone,

I hope you had a nice weekend. Ours was lovely, especially since the weather cooperated and was beautiful. This inspired us to attend an event at Casa Ramirez, Amor Eterno - the Heart Show. It was great. Here's a link with more information:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Casa-Ramirez-FOLKART-Gallery/76060185584 There was champagne and chocolate cake which only improved the outing. While there I purchased some paper flowers since real ones are a no no at our place. After leaving the gallery, we stopped at a yard sale and found yet another piece to add to my ongoing BoHo display. 
The aqua tray was $1.00 at the yard sale and the crepe paper flowers .75 cents each. Friday I found the string lights, which use batteries. That's fortunate, since there is no plug on that wall or the adjacent one. I'd BOLO for a tray at thrift shops but hadn't found anything that would work and am way too stingy to pay $29.99 for the ones Target has right now. This display makes me smile, which encourages me to spread the BoHo love around the rest of the house, so stay tuned! 

Have a good week,
Michele

No comments: