May 4, 2015

Post Trip

Hi, Friends,

I am home after being gone a couple of days last week. It wasn't long and most likely 99% of the world would think nothing of it, but I don't travel often, so it was to me. We went here:http://campallen.org/

The program was about this:

 The Bishop of North Carolina was the guest preacher then and the sermon was amazing. 
We got a picture with him at the reception afterward.


Bridget on the far left and her brother next to me came up that evening after work. The last member of our Hope group arrived at mid-day Friday. It was a fantastic experience. There were attendees from all over our state, many others and from other countries, as far away as New Zealand. 

So that's what's been going on with me lately. Today after my stint at Manna has been spent trying to clean up the rubble from leaving Mr. B and the cats home alone for three days. This is an ongoing process. 

Have a good one!
Michele



 

No comments: