October 13, 2015

A lot of heavy lifting.

Hey, friends, I hope you're having a good day. Mine has been all right with a few mild exceptions. Lying awake last night an idea occurred to me, so directly after lunch was when I tried it out. The backstory is this: a few weeks ago I bought a rug at Sand Dollar that's been in the hall between kitchen dining room since, but there were problems with this. Thus, after much heaving and shoving and shifting around, we have this:
It's a cute rug from Pottery Barn, but maybe a little too girly for the main part of the house. Plus, that hallway is PPP* for the cats, so perhaps moving it to my closet will shift that dynamic. Freddy seems to be confused by the change in location. 
Things did get dusted and vacuumed before what was left in there was put back.
Freddy is still investigating the shocking new home of the rug.
Events this odd make you want to lick your leg. 
And your toe. That's my project of the day. I like the rug in the closet. It should be an even more welcome change in the winter, when these tile floors are freezing. It's always helpful to keep in mind if a piece of furniture or lamp or picture doesn't work where you thought it would go, that doesn't mean it won't be the perfect spot for another room or space. 

Take it easy,

Michele
* Preferred Puking Position

No comments: