October 15, 2015

Teeny Halloween-y

Hello, all,

My day was mostly being gone a lot with Bible study and grocery shopping, and more. Still, before leaving this morning I did do this:
I hung this string of candy corn lights in the library. Flossy came to inspect. 
They must have met her approval since she's leaving without demanding their immediate removal. 

Halloween isn't my favorite holiday at all, so decorating for it is often low key, if not non-existent. I will probably do something for Day of the Dead, though, so keep an eye out for that coming soon. 

Now it's time to go figure out what Mr. B. is getting for dinner this evening. If he forgets to take the trash out again this week it will be a menu my mother used to cite for annoying husbands: "Cold shoulder and a lot of tongue!". 

Have a good one.

Michele

No comments: