September 11, 2015

Rainy Day Decor

Hello, everyone,

It started raining in the night and continued most of the day, so I stayed put. While indoors there was a little baking done for Mr. B, laundry and other chores, plus a little  decorating. What I'm going for now is a kind of transition spiff up as a preamble to fall. Here's the tiny bit done on Friday:

Instead of this, we now have:
I like the contrast between the iron chair and silver sugar bowl, plus it's always a good time for red!
Feathers, fern and basketry add a variety of textures in the dining room.
Here is my latest find on top of a bookshelf in the library. It was one of several scores from Value Village last Saturday on the way home from visiting Mr. B's dad. It isn't anything rare or expensive, but I love the leafy tree topped with a heart behind the sweet traditional house. 

And that's it for me this Friday. Have a wonderful weekend!

Michele



No comments: