September 22, 2015

Tuesday Transfer

Hello, all, I hope your weeks are going well. We are back to hot and dry. Summer in Texas does not go quietly. 

Heading for the living room it occurred to me that much as the basket cover has been a fun pop of color on the wall of the hall, it was probably time to retire it till next year. So, we'll say bye to it:
and welcome an easel holding a seasonal tray:
It has a harvest feel, don't you think? One more view:
The combination of wood and tin textures work well together for the space to me.

That's all from me today, currently with type of the labor intensive variety. All of a sudden the key between h and j doesn't want to work. With it a real frequent flyer of a vowel, my hands get fed up with the extra effort fast. 

Have a great rest of the day!

Michele

No comments: